Tiptop Consultants Ltd (“Tiptop”) is committed to protect and keep any personal data received by Tiptop in a strict confidential manner. Hence, Tiptop makes sure that the policies in relation to the collection, use, retention and maintenance of personal data comply with the requirement of Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Chapter 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong SAR. The following policies on privacy are applicable to all websites directly operated by Tiptop.
User is requested to read this privacy statement carefully so as to ensure that you understand how Tiptop handles user’s personal data when user is using Tiptop website and the services in connection therewith. If user continues to use Tiptop’s website, it represents user’s acceptance to the liability and policies listed hereunder. Tiptop may amend, vary or add to the policies at any time without notice to the user. User is requested to check Tiptop’s website regularly for the relevant policies. If user continues to use Tiptop’s website after the amendment of the policies, it is deemed that user accepts the relevant amendment/variation.
Collection and Use of Personal Data
- Tiptop mainly collects and keeps user’s personal data in the situations that user registers as a Tiptop member or when user conducts on-line registration.
- Tiptop will not sell, trade or disclose user’s personal data to any third parties without the user’s prior consent or notice to the user. Only authorized staff of Tiptop can have access to user’s personal information for administrative purposes. Tiptop may have to disclose such information in compliance with legal requirements of governmental agencies or otherwise where disclosure is required by operation of law.
- Data collected in the process of on-line registration will be added to Tiptop’s proprietary data base for statistical and data analysis. The user’s personal data will not be revealed. Tiptop is the owner and proprietor of the results generated from such statistical analysis.
- Tiptop may use user’s data, such as e-mail address or contact address, to introduce or communicate to the user regarding Tiptop’s services, events or functions.
- Whenever users logs on to the Tiptop website, Tiptop’s network servers will automatically verify the domain name and IP address. Tiptop shall reserve the right to use such data for visitor flow statistical and data analysis.
Security of Collected Data
- When user visits Tiptop website, Tiptop will only record the user’s visit, but not the user’s personal data unless otherwise stated.
- All personal data that user provides to Tiptop is secured on Tiptop website with restricted access by authorized personnel only.
- After user registers as a Tiptop member, member shall create his/her own password thus he/she can have access to add, amend and store member’s personal data on Tiptop website. Tiptop reserves the right to verify the accuracy of any data submitted by member.
- Tiptop’s system shall ensure that access to personal data is only permitted by using such password.
- Member is responsible for maintaining the security of such password and not to reveal the password to any third parties.
- Members should avoid storing such password in the computer hard disk, and member must close the browser window immediately after logging out so as to prevent the leakage of personal data.
- Although Tiptop undertakes to protect the confidentiality of personal data stored in the system of Tiptop and take reasonable steps to maintain the confidentiality, Tiptop does not warrant the safety and security of data transmission. In the event that member becomes aware of any unauthorized disclosure of member personal data, please contact Tiptop immediately.
- When users visit Tiptop’s website, Tiptop will record and trace the relevant data containing user’s browsing preferences (i.e. 'cookies'), so that the website will be displayed according to the user’s viewing habits.
- User may refuse to accept cookies, but such acts may interfere with user’s ability to use some of the functions on Tiptop’s website.
Copyright & Disclaimer
- All content contained on website of Tiptop Consultants Ltd. (“Tiptop”), including but not limiting to all texts, images, videos, graphics, photos, logos, codes, trademarks, icons and compilations thereof and all intellectual property rights thereto, produced or licensed for use by Tiptop are the properties or licensed properties of Tiptop.
- User agrees to comply with all intellectual property laws and is not allowed to copy, reproduce, modify, exploit, post, publish or broadcast any content from Tiptop website or create any hyperlink to any portion of Tiptop website without prior written consent of Tiptop.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated, user is obligated not to store personal data derived from Tiptop website. Access or attempt to access any other member’s information is prohibited.
- User should not take advantage of the information contained on Tiptop website for any unlawful, improper or defamatory purpose.
- User should not infringe any security measure for protection of intellectual property rights by use of hackers’ tools.
- Tiptop website may contain information provided by third parties or links to other websites. Tiptop accepts no responsibility or liability in respect of any such third party information or the contents of other websites.
- User should not link Tiptop’s website to any other website without prior written consent of Tiptop. Tiptop reserves the right to require the removal of such connections from other websites.
- Whenever user browses website of Tiptop Consultants Ltd. (“Tiptop”) or utilizes the services provided by Tiptop, Tiptop will not be liable for any losses or damages arising from or in connection with browsing or using the Tiptop website.
- Tiptop does not take responsibility in relation to the quality, use, timeliness or suitability of information contained on Tiptop website.
- Although Tiptop attempts to provide and maintain the accuracy and the completeness of the contents of Tiptop website, Tiptop does not represent and warrant that the contents are accurate and up-to-date. Tiptop shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions from the content or information contained on Tiptop website, and shall not be liable for any losses and damages arising there from.
- Tiptop website may contain information provided by third parties or link to other websites. Tiptop makes no representation to the accuracy of completeness of other information contained on other websites.
Member Terms and Conditions
Membership Terms and Conditions
To protect your interests, you are requested to read the Terms and Conditions before joining the Membership of Tiptop Consultants Ltd. (“Tiptop”). By clicking on the "I Agree" button to become a member, it means that you have fully read and understood the Terms and Conditions and have agreed to be bound by them. Tiptop has the right to amend the contents of the Terms and Conditions without notifying the user.
Registration and Maintenance of Tiptop Membership
To become a Tiptop member, you need to follow the registration procedure and provide your correct and complete personal data to Tiptop. You should maintain and update your personal data from time to time to keep the information correct, accurate, update and complete. If you provide any false or incomplete information, or Tiptop has reason to believe that the information provided by you is false or incomplete, Tiptop reserves the right to terminate your membership.
Member Login ID, Password and Security
After you successfully register as a Tiptop member, you shall create your own password. With this, you can have access to add, amend and store your personal data on Tiptop website. You are responsible for the security of password and login ID when using them. It is advised that you should make sure to log out from Tiptop website once you finish your session every time. If you notice that your password is being used without your authorization, please contact Tiptop immediately.
Information of Tiptop website
You understand and agree that Tiptop does not take any legal responsibilities in relation to the quality, use, timeliness or suitability of information contained on Tiptop website.
Amendment to the Services on Tiptop website
Tiptop may change, suspend or delete any contents of Tiptop website from time to time. You understand and agree that Tiptop is not liable to you in connection with the amendment, suspension or deletion of any information on Tiptop website.
Intellectual Properties of Tiptop website
You understand and agree that all content contained on Tiptop website, including but not limiting to all texts, images, videos, graphics, photos, logos, codes, trademarks, icons and compilations thereof and all intellectual property rights thereto, produced or licensed for use by Tiptop, are the properties or licensed properties of Tiptop. You are prohibited to copy, reproduce, modify, exploit, post, publish or broadcast any content thereof. You must obtain the prior written consent of Tiptop before you use or in any way deal with those intellectual properties.
Tiptop agrees not to disclose any membership data to any third parties without the member’s prior consent or notice to the member. Only authorized staff of Tiptop can access to member’s personal information for administrative purposes. Tiptop may have to disclose such information in compliance with legal requirements of governmental agencies or otherwise where disclosure is required by operation of law.
You agree that your personal data will be added to Tiptop’s proprietary data base for statistical and data analysis. Your personal data will not be revealed. Tiptop is the owner and proprietor of the results generated from such statistical analysis.
Tiptop will use part of your membership data, such as your e-mail address or contact address to introduce or contact you regarding Tiptop’s services, events or functions.
Member Behavior/ Code of Conduct
Tiptop is not responsible for the behavior of members and is not liable to any third party for the contents given or published by members. Tiptop reserves the right to delete any content that Tiptop believes to be negative, harmful or in violation of legal regulations. Tiptop will also terminate your membership and stop you from using Tiptop’s website once you violate the conditions below:
1. enter into other member’s account(s) without authorization;
2. interfere, abuse the services provided by Tiptop;
3. use Tiptop’s website for illegal purpose(s);
4. transmit any annoying, harassing, offensive or irritating information;
5. transmit any information that is against the nation or national security.
If member finds any violation to the Terms and Conditions, please contact Tiptop’s Web Admin by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Terms and Conditions herein shall be governed by the laws of Hong Kong SAR.